Radix is a fast and secure platform for building decentralized applications, tokens, and coins.
Instead of using blockchain, we started from scratch with a completely new design so that every person and device in the world could use Radix without centralization or compromise. We created building blocks, making applications, tokens, and coins as easy to deploy as possible. It’s fast, it works and our test net is already live.
This is a public forum for developers, node runners, and technical contributors to participate in Radix’s research efforts, including but not limited to:
- Tempo Protocol
- Client Libraries
- Low-level protocol improvements
- Token Incentives
- Node Incentives
- Decentralized Exchange, Identity, Debit Cards, Naming Service
This is not the place for:
- Visit the Radix Subreddit at r/radix for general discussion, announcements and updates
- Visit the Telegram channel for general chat
- Vsit the Discord channel for developer chat/help
If your signal to noise ratio gets too low, you will be banned from here. So please keep discussions information rich. Posting on this site is accepting releasing your submitted content into the public domain.